Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm on a Roll!

I've managed to finish a few other things this week. Firstly my Stitcher's Angel project No.2.
. Now I know you're all saying it has no stitching on it but it's for your all your stitching tools. I promise the next one will have stitching somewhere on it!! To tell you the truth embroidery is not my strong point. I'm a machine girl from way back. I'm usually found trying to make a handmade project into a machine made one!! I also made one of these pouches for myself in colours I don't normally use. But I just couldn't refuse to buy this gorgeous paisley fabric.
My goal today is to get this bag made.
Not much more to do but have to hunt around for the pattern. My sewing room is a little untidy after all the work it's had these last two weeks!!

Well I hope everyone has a great day sewing or whatever. Thanks for the comments you left girls! I did get them but not sure how to reply to you. I've gone through all the settings but still can't find what's wrong. Please know I was pleased to receive them and hope you and your families are well.

Cheers Sandy

1 comment:

Loralynn said...

Love your projects! Your angel will be very happy! Beautiful quilts too!