Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long Time No Hear!!

Hi there everyone. I'm sorry about the no posting. Christmas and Easter and all that time in between are just such busy times for me and the shop. Anyway I will try to be a little more frequent in my postings.

This year is the year for doing BOM's. At the moment I'm doing Journey of a Quilter and Butterfly Garden by Leanne Beasley. I so love her designs so pretty and feminine. Also some freebies...Gail Pan's Cristmas one and the wonky houses although I haven't started that one just collecting patterns at the moment.

I've also joined Karen Martin's Christmas in July swap. So as you can see I'm very busy as well as running the shop. Life can be a little hectic.

Decided a new year meant some changes to the look of my blog. Hope you like it!

Will sign off now and hopefully some pics next time.

No comments: