Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some pictures!!

This last week I have managed to learn how to upload pics more efficiently and quickly. Yay!! Anyhow these photos are a couple of projects I'm working on at the moment. The first photo is a finished top that will be a wall hanging for my house. I don't get to make a lot for the house as owning a shop I am usually always making samples. This is a design that was in one of the Australian craft magazines. Can't remember which one but gorgeous all the same.

And the next photo is a couple of projects I'm doing as some swaps. By looking at the right hand side of my blog you will notice I am a stitching angel. Well I think that the new pattern from Leanne Beasley(don't you just love her work!!) will be one of the projects I will send.
And the other is a block of the month by Leanne Beasley ( can you tell I love her designs!!)called A Quilter's Journey. I'm really loving this project. This is Block 7, only two more to go! And if that isn't enough, I've been baking...

Well, hopefully that will have given you an insight into my busy life. I'm off now to devour one of those muffins on my back deck in this gorgeous weather we are having. Catch you later!

1 comment:

MooBear Designs said...

YAY... photos.. I think I still have an email to respond too hey?! Sowwee... The finished quilt looks divine and I am glad you get to hang it in your house and appreciate your own work!!

xo Steph